Why choose us?
Looking to have orthodontic treatment? At Helix House Orthodontics, it’s what we do. In fact, you could say it’s our passion. We’d love to help you achieve the smile you’ve always wanted but appreciate you may want to find out a bit more about us first.
“Helix House Orthodontics, which is part of Helix House Healthcare, offers medical choice with unrivalled quality and care. We excel in delivering a wide range of independent and highly professional medical, dental, orthodontic, facial aesthetic and other specialist treatments.
Our highly qualified team commits to providing quality without compromise in everything we do. Clinical excellence will ensure patients receive the very best quality of medical guidance and interventions. Compassion will drive the highest possible standard of personal care.
We will always strive for improvement and to continually delight our clients with outstanding results achieved in a supportive, ethical and safe environment.”
Naresh Patel & Anshu Sood, Principal Orthodontists
9 reasons to choose Helix House Orthodontics
- Our aim is to provide patients with a wide choice of clinical treatments delivered by highly qualified clinicians without compromising the patient’s convenience.
- As an independent practice, we offer a wide choice of enhanced treatments not currently available under NHS funding and therefore not often discussed by NHS practitioners. These need not be expensive and there is never any pressure nor any obligation to proceed with treatment choices presented.
- Our purely ethical approach ensures every patient receives the very highest quality of medical advice and treatment.
- Our staff and clinicians will ensure your visit is a positive, informed and relaxed one. We never judge or criticise and will only ever act in your best interest. Our aim is for you to leave feeling in control and smiling.
- We have free onsite parking, including spaces for disabled parking right outside the door. What’s more, for those patients with electric vehicles, an EV charging point has been installed in a dedicated parking bay and is provided for your use at no cost.
- We have free wi-fi in our spacious lounge, which is also equipped with relaxed seating.
- We have a separate and fully equipped Juniors’ Lounge for our younger patients, which includes space for them to do their homework.
- We have a range of freshly prepared complimentary refreshments available which we serve individually to clients.
- We are happy to offer appointments from 8am to 7pm throughout the week and on Saturdays by appointment.