Invisalign for Teens
A discreet treatment option that will bring a smile to any teen’s face
Invisalign has been designed with the self-conscious teenager in mind. Discreet and easy to wear, Invisalign aligners fit in with a teen’s lifestyle so they won’t mind having orthodontic treatment.
How does Invisalign work?
Invisalign uses clear plastic aligners to move teeth into position, but for teens we can custom made aligners that have a blue dot wear indicator on them. This will help your teen track the amount of hours they’re wearing them, which for maximum results needs to be 22 hours per day.
Suited to a teen’s lifestyle
Teenagers lead busy lives, what with school, extra-curricular activities and social events. Invisalign allows them to keep up with all of these. Your teen will be issued with four-to-six sets of aligners at each appointment (approximately every eight weeks). They then just need to make sure they change their aligners every two weeks to ensure their treatment progresses.
Features of Invisalign for Teens
- Clear material makes the aligners virtually invisible
- Eating, brushing and flossing can be done as normal because aligners can be taken out
- Aligners can be removed for playing sports and musical instruments
- Fewer orthodontic appointments to add to a teen’s social calendar
- Blue dot wear indicator to help a teen keep track of hours of wear
Why choose Invisalign for your teen?
Invisalign may not be the cheapest orthodontic solution, but it’s one that will certainly provide results your teen will be delighted with.
Book a free consultation with us today to find out more about Invisalign.